|Posted on Monday, August 30, 2010 - 17:09: |
60 y.o. male patient.
1. Back Pain.
2. Exhaustion especially mornings with weakness of limbs.
3. Kidney stones
4. Apnoea (conscious of stopping of breath)
6. Arthritic pain of small joints. Better warmth.
7. When meditating body temperature drops and hard to warm. Must keep warm.
8. Confusion of thought, with angry thoughts and feelings of greif.
Any help would be appreciated.
|Posted on Thursday, September 02, 2010 - 20:09: |
What exactly is your question here Jan ? There is evidently a kidney qi problem, probably a yang deficiency, possibly also liver stagnation involvement. Some Chinese indications of pulse, tongue and mu points might help. But what is it that you are looking for here, diagnosis, treatment ?